Sagar Cantonment Board invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://mponline.gov.in/PORTAL/SERVICES/MPSCB/FRMHOME.ASPX for 31 posts of Junior Clerk, Asstt Master/Middle School Teacher, Peon, Pump Attendant, Ayah, Mali and Plumber.
All details about Sagar Cantonment Board vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 31 Posts
Post Name and Education Qualification:
- Junior Clerk: Candidate should passed 12th or higher secondary school with Computer Diploma and Hindi/English typing certificate.
- Asst Master/ Middle School Teacher: Candidate should passed graduation and B.Ed. from any recognized university of India.
- Peon: Candidate should passed 8th and knowledge of hindi and english reading and writing.
- Pump Attendant: Candidate should passed 12th or higher secondary school with ITI from Electrician/wireman from govt recognized institute.
- Ayah: Candidate should passed 8th and knowledge of hindi and english reading and writing.
- Mali: Candidate should passed 8th and knowledge of gardening.
- Plumber: Candidate should passed 12th or higher secondary school with ITI from Plumber from govt recognized institute.
Age Limit as on: 01/04/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 31/03/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 30/04/2018
How to apply for Sagar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the MP Online (https://mponline.gov.in/PORTAL/SERVICES/MPSCB/FRMHOME.ASPX) or Click on below link “Apply Online” from 31/03/2018 to 30/04/2018.
- Click on the link “Application Form”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Unpaid/Duplicate Receipt||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|