SBI 2000 PO Posts Result 2019: State Bank of India [SBI] has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://sbi.co.in/ for 2000 post of Officer Scale I Probationary Officer [PO] 2019.
All details about SBI PO 2019 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 2000
Post Name: Probationary Officer Scale I
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed Graduation from any recognized university of India.
Age Limit as on: 01/04/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 750/-
- SC/ST/PH : 125/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam Pre, Mains Exam, Documents Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
Pre Exam Syllabus:
|No. of Question||Marks||Time in Minutes|
Mains Exam Syllabus:
|No. of Question||Marks|
Time in Minutes
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 02/04/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 22/04/2019
- Pre Exam Date: 08, 09, 15, 16 June 2019
- Mains Exam Date: 20/07/2019
How to Download SBI PO Pre Exam Result 2019?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the SBI https://sbi.co.in/.
- Click on the link “Download Result for PO”
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- you can download Result in both language Hindi and English.
- Download Result and take a print out for future reference.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|