SBI 2000 PO Recruitment Online Form 2018: State Bank of India [SBI] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://sbi.co.in/ for 2000 post of Officer Scale I Probationary Officer [PO] 2018.
All details about SBI PO 2018 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 2000
Post Name: Probationary Officer Scale I
Education Qualification: Candidate should passed Graduation from any recognized university of India.
Age Limit as on: 01/04/2018
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 21/04/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 13/05/2018
- Pre Exam Date: 01/07/2018 to 08/07/2018
- Pre Result: 15/07/2018
- Mains Exam Date: 04/08/2018
- Mains Result: 20/08/2018
- Interview and GD : 24/09/2018 to 12/10/2018
How to apply for SBI 2000 PO Recruitment Online Form 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the SBI https://sbi.co.in/ or Click on below link “Apply Online” from 21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018.
- Click on the link “Click Here For New Registration”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||English || Hindi|
|Official Website||Click Here|