SBI Clerk Online Form 2018 invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ for 8301 posts of Junior Associates Clerk in Support and Sales in all states of India.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Every year State bank of India [SBI] organizes exam for Clerk and PO.
All details about State Bank of India Clerk vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
SBI Clerk Online Form 2018 – Full Notification
|Post Name||Total Post – 8301||Age Limit as on 01/01/2018|
|Junior Associates [Regular Post]||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||20-28 Years|
|Junior Associates [Backlog]||0||229||569||303|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Education Qualification: Candidate Graduation Passed and knowledge of local Language.
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH: 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Pre Objective Test, Mains, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online application Begin: 20/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 10/02/2018
- Examination Date: March/April 2018
How to apply for SBI Clerk Online Form 2018:
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link “Careers”.
- fill up your details and submit the application form.
- download the form and take a printout for future reference.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
Download Pre Exam Training Admit Card