State Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ for 8301 posts of Junior Associates Clerk in Support and Sales in all states of India.
Every year State bank of India [SBI] organize exam for Clerk and PO.
All details about State Bank of India Clerk vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|Post Name||Total Post – 8301||Age Limit as on 01/01/2018|
|Junior Associates [Regular Post]||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||20-28 Years
|Junior Associates [Backlog]||0||229||569||303|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
SBI Clerk Online Form 2018 – Apply Now
Education Qualification: Candidate Graduation Passed and knowledge of local Language.
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Pre Objective Test, Mains, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online application Begin : 20/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 10/02/2018
- Examination Date: March/April 2018
How to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link “Careers”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.