SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2018: State Bank Of India has invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ for 8301 posts of Junior Associates Clerk in Support and Sales in all states of India.
Every year State bank of India [SBI] organize exam for Clerk and PO.
Latest Update on 24/07/2018: Today SBI declared clerk result and cut off. you can also see your score card.
All details about State Bank of India Clerk vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
|Post Name||Total Post – 8301||Age Limit as on 01/01/2018|
|Junior Associates [Regular Post]||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||20-28 Years|
|Junior Associates [Backlog]||0||229||569||303|
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Education Qualification: Candidate Graduation Passed and knowledge of local Language.
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST/PH : 100/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Pre Objective Test, Mains, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online application Begin : 20/01/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 10/02/2018
- Examination Date: March/April 2018
How to download SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2018:
- Go to the official website of the State Bank of India https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link “SBI Clerk Result”.
- Enter your registration no. and date of birth.
- Download your Score Card.
- Read through the instructions carefully.