State Bank of India has released SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2017. Login for Admit Card 2017 requires Candidate roll number/registration and date of birth/password. Candidates can download admit card of SBI PO from the official website of SBI.
- Candidates who will be declared as qualified in SBI PO Result (Mains) 2017 only they can download their interview admit card.
- Carry officially issued SBI PO for Phase III on GD Interview day, along with other documents.
- Candidates must preserve admit card till the end of the recruitment process.
- Check that all details printed in the admit card are correct and verifiable.
How to Download SBI PO Hall Ticket 2017
Given here is a guide on how to download SBI PO 2017 Admit Card. It will be helpful for you in easily downloading the admit card of SBI PO 2017.
The following points will be a complete guide regarding the Admit Card of SBI PO, its download links, download instructions, the information it carries, and all the other relevant things related to the same.
- Click on the link to download the admit card given on this page. Alternatively you can go to the official website of SBI (sbi.co.in).
- Click Careers –> Ongoing recruitment –> Call letter.
- then select language ( Hindi or English )
- Enter your registration number and password or date of birth
- Enter Image code and click login
- finally, show your admit card of the front of you then click print
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.