CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child Online Form 2017 Apply Online : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened the window for Scholarship Form for class 10 passed single girl child. The objective of CBSE merit scholarship scheme 2017 is to provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students, who are the only child of their parents; and have passed the CBSE Class X Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class XI and
CBSE Scholarship For Single Girl Child Scholarship Form 2017 Selection
- Student should have passed Class 10Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Pursuing Class 11 & 12 from CBSE affiliated Schools.
- Student (Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
- Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the CBSE Board’s website. (Affidavit Photocopy will not be accepted)
- Application form should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Examination.
- Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class 11 & 12.
Read More: MP Scholarship Form 2017-2018: Apply Online Now
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
How to apply :CBSE Scholarship for Single Girl Child Online Form 2017
1. Candidate need to enter her roll number and certificate no. (as printed on the class 10 sheet) in order to submit the online application form 2017.
2. Enter all your details carefully and submit the scholarship form.
3. Note down the Registration Number shown on the page on top. This will be used while uploading your documents and also for all other future communications.
4. Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” , fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
5. Prepare affidavit as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document” on cbse website.
6. Scan the above two documents, ie Affidavit and Undertaking create JPG image file and jpg image siteof up to 1MB.
7. Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents carefully.
8. Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page and print.
9. Send duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
10. In case of any query you may write to [email protected]
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
|Official Website||Click Here|