SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 For Tier-II Call Letter Download Now : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for candidates appearing in the Combined Graduate Level Tier II (CGL Tier 2) examination 2017 from the Madhya Pradesh and western regions.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online 2017.
Staff selection commission also released the status of application of candidates appearing from the northern and northeastern regions.
Candidates who have applied from the southern region and Karnataka-Kerala region can also see the date, time and place of the exam by logging onto the SSC websites.
SSC CGL 2017 Selection Procedure: Selection of applicants shall include 4 tiers steps, there are:-
- CGL Tier-1 Examination: Online Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- CGL Tier-2 Exam: Online Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- CGL Tier-3 Exam: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- CGL Tier-4 Exam: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017?
- First Go to official website of your region
- search SSC CGL Admit Card link and click
- Enter Your Application Number and date of birth OR Enter Your Name, Father Name and date of birth and search
- take Print out of Your ssc admit card
- go to end of the page below and click download admit card
- visit our website daily for emitra
Download Admit Card