SSC CGL Admit Card 2020: Staff Selection Commission [SSC] has Released the Admit Card of SSC CGL Candidates can Download CGL Admit Card Online through the SSC website https://ssc.nic.in/ for the post of Combined Graduate Level [CGL] 2019.
All details about SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name: Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Assistant Section Officer, etc.
Total Posts: Not Mention
Education Qualification: Graduation Passed.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2020
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam Tier I, Tier II, Documents Verification, and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 22/10/2019
- Last Date for online application: 25/11/2019
- Last Date for Fees Payment: 27/11/2019
- Offline Chalan Last Date: 29/11/2019
- Examination Date Tier I: Held From 03 March to 09 March 2020
How to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the SSC http://ssc-cr.org/cgl_tier_1_2019_1303.php.
- Select Your Region and open
- Enter your application number and dob OR
- Enter Your name, father’s name, and DOB.
- And Download SSC CGL Admit Card and take a print out.
SSC CGL 2019
|Download Admit Card (MPR Region)|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region)|