SSC CHSL 2018 DV Test Admit Card 2021: Staff Selection Commission [SSC] has invited applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://ssconline.nic.in/ for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level [CHSL].
Now you can download DV Test Admit Card 2021.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Now you can download your download through your registration number and date of birth.
If you have not your registration number then you can also download it through name and date of birth.
All details about Staff Selection Commission [SSC CHSL] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Age Limit As On: 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female :0/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
आप इन नौकरियों के लिए भी अप्लाई कर सकते है : सरकारी नौकरियों
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the written exam, documents verification, and Merit.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 05/03/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 05/04/2019 up to 5 PM
- Tentative date of Tier I Exam: 02/07/2019 to 11/07/2019
- Paper II Marks: 02/03/2020
- Paper II Additional Result: 27/08/2020
- Skill Test Examination Date: 26/11/2020
- Download Skill Test Result: 10/06/2021
- DV Test Examination Date: 05-10 July 2021
- Download Admit Card: 24/06/2021
How to download SSC CHSL 2018 DV Test Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the official website of the SSC CHSL http://ssc.nic.in.
- Choose your region and Click on it.
- Click on CHSL Admit Card link 2021.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Download Admit Card.