Tamilnadu Police Online Form 2018 (6139 Vacancies) TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 : Government of Tamilnadu invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.tnusrbonline.org for Grade II Police Constable, Grade II Jail Warders and Fireman.
Eligible Indian Nationals candidate are required to Apply Online 2018 for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) TN Police Onlince Form 2018 of 5538 Vacancies in Police Constable Grade-II, 365 Vacancies in Jail Warders Grade II and 237 Vacancies in Fireman.
The Tamilnadu Police Jobs Online Registration 2018-19 Open from 28th December 2017 and close on 27th January 2018.
Tamilnadu Police Online Form 2018 (6139 Vacancies) TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
Here you will get step by step full detail information for the Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2018 Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman post. If you are interested in this TN Police 2018 job we recommended you to keep reading to know about important aspect of eligibility criteria, age limit, Application fee important dates, how you can apply online, formalities required, selection procedure/ method, qualification details and most important official notification and apply online link for the Tamilnadu Police Constable, Jail Warder and Fireman Bharti Form 2018.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|For Male||For Female||Total|
|Grade II Police Constable||3877||1661||5537|
|Grade II Jail Warders||319||46||365|
Education Qualification: Minimum Education Qualification is 10th Class / Matriculation Pass front Tamil Nadu State Board / Govt Recognized Board . Tamil Language is one of the subject. 20% Preference for 10th Standard Class Passed in Tamil Medium candidates.
- Height : Men – Minimum 170 cms for General, Minimum 167 cms for SC / ST;
- Height : Women – Minimum 170 cms for General, Minimum 167 cms for SC / ST.
- Chest : 81 cms (Expansion – 05 cms). For Female not required.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
If you have any question regarding this post please comment below we will give answer shortly
Application Fee :
- 130 /-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card OR Offline mode (e-payment post Offices)
Selection Process of TN Police Recruitment 2018 : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination and documents verification.
|Category for selection||No of Marks|
|Written Test||80 Marks|
|Physical Standard Test||15 Marks|
|Special Marks (NCC, NSS, Sports/ Games Certificates)||05 Marks|
Submission of Online applications from : 28/12/2018
Last date for Online Application : 27/01/2018 up to 12:00 PM
Closing date for paying exam fee : 31/01/2018 up to 5:00 PM
Tentative Month of Written Test : March / April 2018
How to apply for TN Police Online Form 2018
- Go to end of the page and click apply online link OR visit their official website i.e www.tnusrbonline.org.
- go to homepage, and clik Police Sub-Inspector & constable Recruitment or recruitment/ career section.
- Click On Recruitment link and open.
- There you will find the Police jobs 2018 for the post which you are applying for.
- before apply for Tamil Nadu Police vacancy 2018 open notification and read it very carefully.
- Now, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the form and enter required valid details
- Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- finally check your enter data in application form before submission.
- Now, submit the application form.
- take Printout for future reference.
Important Links of tnpolice recruitment 2018
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|