UPPSC Pre 200 Posts Vacancy 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Prayagraj [UPPSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html for 200 posts of ACF,RFO 2020.
Read Full Notification.
All details about UPPSC Pre 200 Posts Recruitment 2020 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 200 Posts
Post Name & Education Qualification:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport) : Graduation in Law (LLB)
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer : Post Graduation in Any Subject.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) : Graduation in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) : Graduation in Science (Physics) OR Mechanical Engineer Degree.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner : Graduation in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer : Graduation in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET : Post Graduation in Any Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed in Any Recognized University in India.
- District Probation Officer : Post Graduation in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or PG Diploma in any branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer : Post Graduation in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR Graduation in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology OR Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry OR Microbiology OR Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Statistical Officer : Post Graduation in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
- Labour Enforcement Officer : Graduation with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Child Development Project Officer : Bachelor Degree Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे।हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 125/-
- SC/ST: 65/-
- Viklang: 25/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online application Begin: 21/04/2020
- Last Date for fees payment: 18/05/2020
- Last date to Complete Form: 21/05/2020
How to apply for UPPSC Pre 200 Posts Vacancy 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the UPPSC http://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.