UPSC CMS 559 Posts Recruitment 2020: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued a notification announcing date and procedure for applying for the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020 on its official website.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Read Full Notification.
Those Medical Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online 2020.
All details about UPSC CMS 559 Posts vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Approximately 559 vacancies would be filled through the examination.
Total Posts: 559 Posts
- Assistant Division Medical Officer in Railway: 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in IOF, Health Services: 66 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 182 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade-II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC: 04 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Passed/Appearing (Final Year) MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2020
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General/EWS/OBC : 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 29/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply UPSC Online: 18/08/2020 (06:00 PM)
- Last Date fee Payment: 18/08/2020 (06:00 PM)
- Exam Date: 22/10/2020
- Admit Card Available: Oct 2020
The results of the UPSC online computer-based examination is likely to be declared in the year 2021.