UPSC Combined Medical Services Result Card 2017: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday issued a notification announcing date and procedure for applying for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 on its official website.
Those Medical Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online 2017.
Approximately 710 vacancies would be filled through the examination.
- Assistant Division Medical Officer in Railway : 450 Post
- Assistant Medical Officer in IOF, Health Services : 26 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 216 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC : 02 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 16 Post
Education Qualification :
- Passed / Appearing (Final Year) MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification
UPSC Combined Medical Services Result Card 2017 Full Information
Age Limit as on 01/08/2017 :
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1985
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking or Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan
Important Dates :
- Application Begin : 26/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply UPSC Online : 19/05/2017 (06:00 PM)
- Last Date fee Payment : 19/05/2017 (06:00 PM)
- Exam Date : 13/08/2017
- Admit Card Available : 01/08/2017
The last date for submission of application online is May 19, 2017 till 6pm. A combined online examination for recruitment will be held on August 13, 2017.
The results of the UPSC online computer based examination is likely to be declared in the month of September/October, 2017.
Apply Online Form
Candidate Login Part-II