UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019: Union Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible Engineering candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://upsc.gov.in/ for the Engineering Examination 2019.
About UPSC : The origin of the Public Service Commission in India is found in the First Dispatch of the Government of India on the Indian Constitutional Reforms on the 5th March, 1919 which referred to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters.
All details about Engineering Service 2019 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Post Name: Engineering Service Examination 2019
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:‐
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Total Post: 581
Education Qualification: Candidate should Passed/Appearing following engineering Degree- Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/.Female : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, documents verification and Interview.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 26/09/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 22/10/2018 (06:00 PM)
- Pre Exam Date: 06/01/2019
How to apply for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019?:
- Go to the official website of the UPSC (https://upsconline.nic.in/).
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.