UPSC IES Engineering Services Exam 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from eligible Engineering candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://upsc.gov.in/ for 247 posts Engineer. The last date to fill UPSC IES application form is 12/10/2021.
About UPSC: The origin of the Public Service Commission in India is found in the First Dispatch of the Government of India on the Indian Constitutional Reforms on the 5th March 1919 which referred to the need for setting up some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
All details about UPSC IES Engineering Services Exam 2021 such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc are given below-
Exam Name: Engineering Services Examination 2022
Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:‐
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Total Posts: 247
Education Qualification: Candidate should be Passed/Appearing following engineering Degree- Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
[यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।]
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC: 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female : 0/-
Applicants are required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or online in the form of challan by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
आप इन नौकरियों के लिए भी अप्लाई कर सकते है : सरकारी नौकरियों
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exams, documents verification, and interviews.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 22/09/2021
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 12/10/2021 (06:00 PM)
- Pre Examination Date: 20/02/2022
- Download Admit Card: Updated soon
How to apply for UPSC IES Engineering Services Exam 2021?
- Go to the official website of the UPSC (https://upsconline.nic.in/).
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select Option “Engineering Services (Preliminary / Stage I) Examination इंजीनियरी सेवा (प्रारंभिक) परीक्षा”.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a printout of the same for further reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2021.