UPSSSC Agriculture Assistant Class 3 Recruitment 2018 [2059 Posts]: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission [UPSSSC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website for 2059 posts of Agriculture Service Technical Assistant Class III.
All details about UPSSSC vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 2059 Posts
- General: 1031
- OBC: 555
- SC: 432
- ST: 41
Post Name: Agriculture Service Class III
Education Qualification: Passed Bachelor Degree in Agriculture.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2018
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 185/-
- SC/ST : 95/-
- PH: 25/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 21/072018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 23/08/2018
How to apply for UPSSSC Agriculture Assistant Class 3 Recruitment 2018:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the UPSSSC or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Click on the link “Registrtion”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Edit Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|