UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission [UPSSSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://upsssc.gov.in/ for the 655 posts of Forest / Wild Life Guard.
Read Full Notification.
All details about UPSSSC Forest Guard vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Total Post: 655 Posts
Post Name: Forest & Wild Life Guard
Education Qualification: 12th Passed.
Age Limit as on: 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
- General/OBC: 185/-
- SC/ST: 95/-
- PH Candidate: 25/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test and Documents Verificationm
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 47th Course 2019
- NVS TGT PGT and Other Posts form 2019
- BARC Bhabha Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019
- NFL Non Executive Recruitment 2019
Important Dates :
- Online Application Begin: 18/07/2019
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 08/08/2019
- Correction Date: 16/08/2019
How to apply for UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the UPSSSC http://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.