UPPCL Office Assistant Account Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.uppcl.org/en for the post of Office Assistant Account Grade III.
“जो आवेदक पहले आवेदन कर चुके है उन्हें फिर से आवेदन करने की जरुरत नहीं है|”
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Office Assistant Account Grade III
Total Post: 30
Education Qualification: Candidate should posses Bachelor Degree in commerce from any recognised university in India with 30 WPM Hindi Typing Speed.
Age Limit as on: 01/01/2017
- Minimum Age : 21/-
- Maximum Age : 40/-
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
UPPCL Office Assistant Account Recruitment 2017
Application Fee :
- SC / ST :700/-
- PH Candidate: 10/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam and Documents Verification.
Written Exam: Written exam will be in parts. first part will be related to computer knowledge in which you will get 50 marks and 50 questions. Second part will be related to Numerical Maths (25 Question), Hindi and English (50 Question), accountancy and Bookkeeping (75 Question). There will be negative marking of 1/4.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.uppcl.org/en from 14/12/2017 to 29/12/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :14/12/2017
- Last Date for online application:29/12/2017
- Last Date for fees payment: 30/12/2017
- Tentative exam date : January 2018
Steps to apply for UPPCL Office Assistant Account Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the UPPCL Office Assistant Account Recruitment 2017 (http://www.uppcl.org/en)
- Click on the link
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.