Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Electronics Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission Patna [BPSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ for the 02 posts of Assistant Engineer Electronics.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Read Full Notification.
All details about Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Electronics vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how-to, etc given below-
Post Name: Assistant Engineer [AE] – Electronics
Total Post: 02 Posts
Education Qualification: BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / CS.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years for males and 40 Years for females.
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/BC: 100/-
- SC/ST: 25/-
Applicants required to pay fees online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification, and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 10/07/2020
- Last Date for online application: 27/07/2020
- Last date for fees payment: 04/08/2020
- Last date for Complete Form: 12/08/2020
- Last date for downloading Receipt: 20/08/2020
How to apply for Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Electronics Recruitment 2020:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the BPSC http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.