CSIR UGC NET JRF December 2017 Recruitment 2017: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.csirhrdg.res.in for Joint CSR UGC Test for JRF and NET December 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
Post Name: Joint CSR UGC Test for JRF and NET December 2017
Education Qualification: M.Sc. Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates. For SC / ST and PH Candidates 50% Marks. Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR Net 2016.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : 18
- Maximum Age : 28
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General: 1000/-
- OBC: 500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill/proficiency/physical test and documents verification.
Subject for Test: Chemical Science, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science, Life science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science.
Send Application Form To: The Deputy Secretary (Exam) Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit CSIR Complex Library Avenue Pusa New Delhi 110012.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.csirhrdg.res.in from 23/08/2017 to 15/09/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :23/08/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :16/09/2017
- Last date for printing admit card: coming soon
Steps to apply for CSIR UGC NET JRF December 2017 Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (www.csirhrdg.res.in)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2017 and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.