UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission UPSC invite application for EPFO Enforcement Officer / Account Officer Recruitment 2020 to apply ON-LINE through website http://upsc.gov.in/ for the post of EPFO Enforcement Officer and Account Officer.
Apply Now for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020.
Read Full notification.
Post Name: Enforcement Officer
- Online application Begin: 11/01/2019
- Last Date for online application: 31/01/2020
- Last Date for Application Printout : 01/02/2020
- Exam Date: 04/10/2020
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2020.
Total Vacancy of upsc epfo enforcement officer Account Officer: 421 Posts
Enforcement Officer / Account Officer in Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India..
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per govt roles
- For ST/SC : 5 Years and For OBC : 3 Years Age Relaxation Extra
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 25/-
- SC/ST/Pwd/Female: 0/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based written exam (Recruitment Test, Interview and documents verification.
How to upload documents:
- Photo: Open photo in paint and resize it 350*350 pixel.
- Signature: Open it into paint and resize it 350*350 pixel.
- ID Proof: upload it into pdf file and size should be less the 300 kb.
Scheme for epfo enforcement officer recruitment:
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
There will be minus marking in the written examination, in which 1/3 points will be deducted.
Syllabus for epfo enforcement officer recruitment:
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English
language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
Interview Details of epfo enforcement officer notification:
total marks of interview being 100 Marks
- UR-50 marks Out of 100 marks,
- OBC-45 marks Out of 100 marks,
- SC/ST/PH-40 marks Out of 100 marks
How to Apply for UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2020:
- First Go to the Official website of upsc (https://upsconline.nic.in/oraepfo/vacancy.php)
- Read full notification and click Part I Registration
- fill part I registration and Upload photo and sign
- select exam center and submit part I
- the click part II Registration and final Submit your application
- finaly teke print out for future use
UPSC Enforcement Officer
How to apply (Video)