The Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the invites engineers to join as short service commission officers in executive branch (general service/hydro cadre)/technical branch (general service/naval architecture) and as permanent commission officers in naval armament inspectorate cadre scheme jun 2018 course.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
व्हाट्सएप्प पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture
Education Qualification: Candidate should posses BE/B.Tech from recognized university in India. For more information see the notification.
Age Limit as on: Age should be between
- Minimum Age date : 02/07/1993
- Maximum Age date : 01/01/1999
- Both dates inclusive.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on test, skill/proficiency/ test and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05/08/2017 to 25/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 05/08/2017
- Last Date for online application: 25/08/2017
- Go to the official website of the The Indian Navy (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.