MP BEd Entrance Test Admit Card 2017: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board at www.vyapam.nic.in has released MP B.Ed., M.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance Test 2017 admit card.
MP BEd Entrance Test Admit Card 2017 download
MP Vyapam Board has recently depicted an MP B.ED 2017 – 18 Notification. Applicants who desire to take admission to the B.ED program they may apply by filling MP B.ED 2017 – 18 Online Registration form with all essential details. The official site of MP VYAPAM Board is www.vyapam.nic.in. MP VYAPAM entrance test. Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) , M. Ed., B.P. Ed., M.P.Ed., (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years) Online Entrance Test.
Those Candidates Are Interested to Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online 2017.
mponline bed application form 2017
- Applicants should possess Graduates and postgraduates with 55% (SC/ST 50%) from a recognized university.
Application Fee :
General / OBC :
- For Two Paper – 700/- + 70 Koisk Charge ( non Koisk 40/-)
- For One Paper – 500/- + 70 Koisk Charge ( non Koisk 40/-)
SC / ST / OBC / PWD (Only For MP Domicile) :
- For Two Paper – 350/- + 70 Portal Charge (non-Koisk 40/-)
- For One Paper – 250/- + 70 Portal Charge (non-Koisk 40/-)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through MPonline / Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
Mode of selection:
- The selection of eligible candidates will be based on the MP VYAPAM BEd entrance test 2017.
- On the basis of the score on the entrance test, students get admission for Pre-Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), M. Ed., B.P. Ed., M.P.Ed., (Two Years) and B.Ed.-M.Ed. (Combined Three Years) Online Entrance Test
How to fill MP BEd Entrance Test Admit Card 2017:
- Eligible candidates can apply online for mponline B ED Admission Form 2017-18 through the official site.
- go to mponline peb portal Online application form is available.
- Follow the process to book.
- The official sites for online application is peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page click on to apply online link.
- Fill all asked details such as enter your name, contact details, birth date, and your education qualification, etc and uploaded a scanned copy of the documents and print the final copy of the form.
- After filling the form, check it once before submitting it and submit it within the given period of time.
- In the end, Print the form for further use and pay the application fee.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 17/04/2017
- Last Date for Registration: 01/05/2017
- Application Form Edit: 06/05/2017
- Exam Date: 27/05/2017 / 28/05/2017
- Result Declared: 23/06/2017
- Merit List: 26/06/2017