NMDC Online Form 2018: National Mineral Development Corporation [NMDC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.nmdc.co.in/ for 169 post of Maintenance assistance, Operator and other various Post.
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi location, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral
Exploration Organisation with large turnover.
NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following posts for Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township-583118, Dist. Bellary, Karnataka.
All details about NMDC 169 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 169
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02): 114
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02): 40
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 02
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04): 05
Post Name & Education Qualification:
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02): ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist /Turner / Motor
Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02): ITI in Electrical Trade
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade – III (Trainee) (RS-04): Essential
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years course)
Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate.
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL).
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04): Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) Post Qualification Experience: One year experience in sampling work is essential.
Age Limit as on: 10/03/2015
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 30 year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD :0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
यहाँ देखें, इस आर्टिकल में क्या-क्या है?
NMDC Online Form 2018 Apply Now
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Trade test/Job proficiency test.
Written Exam: 100 Marks
Trade test/Job proficiency test: Qualifying in nature
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :17-01-2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 19-02-2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card:
How to apply for NMDC Online Form 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) www.nmdc.co.in or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.
व्हाट्सएप्प या टेलीग्राम पर सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी पाने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करके आप हमारे व्हाट्सएप्प ग्रुप या टेलीग्राम ग्रुप में ज्वाइन हो सकते है Click Here