National Mineral Development Corporation [NMDC] invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.nmdc.co.in/ for 169 post of Maintenance assistance, Operator and other various Post.
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi location, Multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral
Exploration Organisation with large turnover.
NMDC is now inviting applications from suitable persons for the following posts for Donimalai Iron Ore Mine, Donimalai Township-583118, Dist. Bellary, Karnataka.
All details about NMDC 169 vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply etc given below-
Total Post: 169
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02): 114
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02): 40
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 04
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): 02
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04): 05
Post Name & Education Qualification:
- Maintenance Assistant (Mech) (Trainee) (RS-02): ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist /Turner / Motor
Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
- Maintenance Assistant (Elect) (Trainee) (RS-02): ITI in Electrical Trade
- HEM (MECH) Grade–III (Trainee) /MCO Grade – III (Trainee) (RS-04): Essential
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Three years course)
Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Electrician Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/ Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate.
- HEM Operator Grade –III (Trainee) (RS-04): Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License (HVDL).
- QCA Grade–III (Trainee) (RS-04): Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology) Post Qualification Experience: One year experience in sampling work is essential.
Age Limit as on: 10/03/2015
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 30 year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD :0/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
NMDC Online Form 2018 Apply Now
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Trade test/Job proficiency test.
Written Exam: 100 Marks
Trade test/Job proficiency test: Qualifying in nature
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :17-01-2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 19-02-2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card:
How to apply for NMDC Recruitment 2018?
- Read through the instructions carefully or see notification.
- Go to the official website of the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) www.nmdc.co.in or Click on below link “Apply Online”.
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future refrence.
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2018.