Railway RPF Sub Inspector [SI] Final Merit List [9739 Vacancies]: Indian Railway and Railway Protection Force have invited applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.indianrailways.gov.in post of Constable and Sub Inspector [SI].
All details about Railway Constable and Sub Inspector [SI] vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification and how to apply, etc given below-
Latest Update on 25/04/2019: Now you can see merit list of RPF sub-inspector.
Now you can check the group-wise exam date. you can check when your exam according to your group.
Now you can download SI Merit List…………
RPF Constable and Sub Inspector Final Result Link 2018
Total Post: 9739 Vacancies
Post Name: RPF Constable and Sub Inspector [SI]
- Constable: 10th Passed.
- Sub Inspector [SI]: Graduation Passed.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age: 18 Year
- Maximum Age: 25 Year
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 500/-
- SC/ST/Female: 250/-
- Minority and EBC: 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Constable Pay Scale: Level 3 of 7th CPC pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Railway RPF Constable and Sub Inspector [SI] Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam (CBT), Physical Test, Documents Verification.
Written Exam (CBT) Syllabus:
- General Awareness (50 marks): current events, matters of everyday observations, Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science, etc.
- Arithmetic(35 marks): Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions, relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion, etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks): Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
|Height in CMS||Chest in CMS (Only for Male)|
For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt.
|Category||1600 Meters Race||800 Meters Race||Long Jump (2 Chance)||High Jump (2 Chance)|
|5 Min 45 Secs||–||14 Feet|
|–||3 Min 40 Secs||9 Feet|
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin: 01/06/2018
- Last Date for online application with fees payment: 30/06/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: Sept/ Oct 2018
- Examination Date: 19/12/2018
RPF Constable and SI Important Links
|Final Merit List||Constable || Sub Inspector|
|Download Result||Constable || Sub Inspector|
|Download Admit Card||Constable || Sub Inspector|
|Group Wise Exam Date||Constable || Sub Inspector|
|Exam Date Notification||Constable || Sub Inspector|
|Notification||Constable || Sub Inspector|
|Official Website||Click Here|