Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://uppcl.org/en for the post of Office Assistant and Stenographer (Group C).
Those Candidates who Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
1.Office Assistant: 2296
- General: 1150
- OBC: 619
- SC: 482
- ST: 45
- Stenographer (Group C): 227
- General: 115
- OBC: 61
Total Post: 2523
- Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognized University in India with Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM for post 1.
- Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognized University in India with Hindi Computer Typing 30 WPM and Hindi Stenographer 60 WPM for Post 2.
Age Limit as on:01/07/2016
- Minimum Age : 21
- Maximum Age : 40
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH Candidate : 10/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card or offline in the form of challan by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, skill test and documents verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://uppcl.org/en from 25/07/2015 to 12/08/2017.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin :25/07/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment :12/08/2017
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: August 2017
- Tentative date for written test for all disciplines: September 2017
Steps to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (http://uppcl.org/en)
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.