UPSC Central Police Force Recruitment 2017 Online Form 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) (CPF (AC)) Examination 2017.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-04-2017 to 05-05-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Those Candidates Have Completed the Education and Physical Eligibility and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017
Total: 179 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
100 Meters Race
800 Meters Race
3 Min 45 Second
4 Min 45 Second
Shot Put 7.26 Kg
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Physical Eligibility
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode
Selection Process of UPSC Central Police Force Recruitment 2017 Online :
- Candidates will be selected based on written examination, physical standard/ physical efficiency test, medical standard test & interview/ personality test.
Important Dates :
- Application Begin: 12/04/2017
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/05/2017 Up to 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Fee Payment: 05/05/2017
- Exam Date: 23/07/2017
- Admit Card Available: July 2017
Apply Online Part I
Pay Exam Fee Part II