JSSC Graduate Level 1260 Posts Recruitment 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission [JSSC] invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through the website http://jssc.nic.in/ for the 1260 posts of Assistant Bureau Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Cooperative Extension Officer, Block Supply Officer, Zone Inspector (Kanoongo), Planning Assistant and Panchayati Raj Adhikari.
Read Full Notification.
All details about JSSC Graduate Level 1260 Posts Job such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Important Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and how to, etc given below-
यदि आप इस पोस्ट से सम्बंधित कोई प्रश्न पूछना चाहते है, तो नीचे कमैंट्स बॉक्स में लिखे। हम आपको जल्द से जल्द जबाब देंगे।
Post Name & Total Posts: 1260 Posts
- Assistant Bureau Officer: 362 Posts
- Block Welfare Officer: 139 Posts
- Cooperative Extension Officer: 241 Posts
- Block Supply Officer: 223 Posts
- Zone Inspector (Kanoongo): 170 Posts
- Planning Assistant: 05 Posts
- Panchayati Raj Adhikari: 120 Posts
Education Qualification: Graduation Passed.
Age Limit as on: 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years [Male]
- Maximum Age: 38 Years [Female]
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
- General/EWS/OBC: 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH: 250/-
Applicants required to pay fees through online using internet banking/debit card/credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Documents Verification and Interview.
- Online Application Begin: 18/09/2019
- Last Date for online application: 12/11/2019
- Last Date for Fees Payment: 16/11/2019
- Correction Date: 20 – 22 Nov 2019
How to apply for JSSC Graduate Level 1260 Posts Recruitment 2019:
- Read through the instructions carefully or see the notification.
- Go to the official website of the JSSC http://jssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and click on it.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out for future reference.
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in the above Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2019.
JSSC Graduate Level 1260 Posts