GATE 2018 Admit Card Download : GATE admit card 2018 is just released! IIT Guwahati has released GATE 2018 exam admit card on 4th-Jan-2018. Candidates who’ve registered for GATE 2018, can download the admit card from Gate Official Website link given below. GATE 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted in 2 slots, morning slot & evening slot. The exam will be held on 3 Feb, 4 Feb, 10 Feb, and 11 Feb 2018. check full details on gate official website.
IIT Guwahati Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] 2018: Indian Institute of Technology IIT Guwahati invites applications from eligible candidate to apply ON-LINE through website http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/ for Admission for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018). Those Candidates who Are Interested to take admission in B.Tech. and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online 2017.
How to Download Gate 2018 Admit Card
- Go to end of the page and click Download Gate 2018 Admit Card OR Visit the GATE Official Website to download admit card/ hall ticket for GATE 2018 Exam.
- Enter Your Enrolment ID or Email Address and password.
- Then enter the Captcha and Click on the Submit button.
- Click on Admit Card Link.
- Download and print the admit card (possibly take the color print and ensure photo is clearly printed).
GATE 2018 Exam Schedule:
GATE 2018 Exams will be conducted in two sessions viz forenoon – 9 AM to 12 Noon and afternoon – 2 PM to 5 PM. Candidates must carefully read the instructions given on the admit card to ensure hassle free entry to the examination hall.
3 February 2018 (Saturday) 9AM to 12Noon
ME: Mechanical Engineering
EY: Ecology and Evolution
PE: Petroleum Engineering
XE: Engineering Sciences
XL: Life Sciences
3 February 2018 (Saturday) 2PM to 5PM
ME: Mechanical Engineering
AE: Aerospace Engineering
PI: Production and Industrial Engineering
4 February 2018 (Sunday) 9 AM to 12 Noon
CS: Computer Sc. and Information Technology
MN: Mining Engineering
4th February 2018 (Sunday) 2 PM to 5 PM
AG: Agricultural Engineering
AR: Architecture and Planning
CH: Chemical Engineering
GG: Geology and Geophysics
IN: Instrumentation Engineering
MT: Metallurgical Engineering
TF: Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
10th February 2018 (Saturday) 9 AM to 12 Noon
EC: Electronics and Communication Engineering.
10th February 2018 (Saturday) 2 PM to 5 PM
EE: Electrical Engineering
11th February 2018 (Sunday) 9 AM to 12 Noon
CE: Civil Engineering
11th February 2018 (Sunday) 2 PM to 5 PM
CE: Civil Engineering
PSUs Online Application Schedule for GATE 2018 based Recruitment:
5th Jan 2018 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
5th Jan 2018 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited
9th Jan 2018 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
10th Jan 2018 – National Thermal Power Corporation
March/April 2018 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
IIT Guwahati Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] 2018
Post Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018)
Education Qualification: Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses
- For more information see notification.
Age Limit as on:
- Minimum Age : not Mention
- Maximum Age : not mention
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per recruitment rule.
GATE 2018 Admit Card Download contains following details:
- Registration number of the candidate
- Name and Father Name of the candidate
- Exam paper name
- Exam Center along with code and address details
- Examination date and time
- Candidate Photograph & Signature
- and All Instruction to be followed for the Exam.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam.
Instructions on GATE 2018 Admit Card Download (to be followed before entry in the examination hall)
- The Admit Card has to be brought to the exam center along with at least one of the following original and valid photo identification any one in below list
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- valid College ID
- or Employee Identification Card
- Candidates will not be permitted to take the exam if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in examination hall.
- A scribble pad will be provided to the candidate that can be used to do the rough work. You have to return the scribble pad after the examination end.
- candidate will not be permitted to leave the exam hall before the end of the gate paper.
- Only admit card, identification card and a pen shall be permitted to be taken inside the examination hall and all other your documents not allowed in the examination hall.
- A simple wrist watch allow without any calculation device is permissible.
- During the online GATE 2018 Exam, all candidates will be provided with a virtual scientific calculator within the interface which has to be used to answer the questions.
- You are allowed only to take the GATE Exam as per allotted date, time and address in the Admit card.
- Read the GATE 2018 Exam Code of conduct for detailed instructions which are to be followed for the GATE exam.
Important Dates :
- Online application Begin : 01/09/2017
- Last Date for online application with fees payment : 05/10/2017
- GATE 2018 Admit Card Download: 04/01/2018
- written test for all disciplines: 3-4 & 10-11 February 2018
- Result Declared : 17/03/2018
Steps to apply for IIT Guwahati Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] 2018:
- Go to the official website of the IIT Guwahati GATE 2018 Online Form (http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/)
- Click on the link
- Read through the instructions carefully.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form.
- Download the form and take a print out of the same for further reference.
GATE 2018 Admit Card Download Important Links
Download Admit Card
(GATE 2018 Admit Card Download)